In cPanel, from ‘Preferences’ section, go to ‘Contact Information’ page that contains account notification settings. By default you will receive notification via email in following cases:
- Your contact email address changes.
- Your preference for contact email address change notifications is disabled.
- Your account approaches its disk quota.
- Any of your account’s email accounts approaches or is over quota.
- Your account’s password changes.
- Your preference for account password change notifications is disabled.
- An external account links to your account for authentication.
- Your preference for external account link notifications is disabled.