Install any popular web based software from 400+ available apps right from your control panel in single click. Apps include blogs, forums, image galleries, wikis, social networking, add management, calendars, poll, shopping carts, frameworks, CMS – and yes this also include your and our favorites such as WordPress, PrestaShop, Joomla,…
Yes, you can set custom filters for incoming emails. For example: You can set rules if an email is From… or has Subject… or is addressed To… or has specific Reply address… or has something in Body… or has any specific Header… or has any specific Recipient… or has Not…
From cPanel, user ‘Forwarders’ from ‘Email’ section.
No. You have to pay and provide all the legal documents and business proofs that are required by Certificate Authority. They will review and if not found eligible, application will be refused and payment will be refunded. But that is a process which takes time. However, there is currently only…
If you have installed SSL Certificate and enabled HTTPS successfully but green padlock is not present in address bar, it means there is some issue with the content somewhere. One possible cause can be following warning: “Mixed Content: The page was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script. This…
- What Action Will Be Taken on DMCA Notice?
- What is DMCA Take Down Notice and How To File It
- Fix cPanel Login Error “Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.
- Can I add more users under my account?
- From where can I manage notification email settings for my account?
- Is my account safe?
- How to manage software installed using Softaculous?
- Can I install more than one program on my account?
- What is Softaculous?
- Can I set custom filters for incoming emails?