Sending DMCA is a serious business. It takes time to investigate the matter. After we receive information, we will investigate the matter. Make sure you fill the form properly and correctly. If the violation has been done by any of our clients, their website will be taken down and they…
If you are our client and someone violated your copyrights, we can act on behalf of you and send them a DMCA Take Down Notice. If you are not our client but one of our client violated your copyrights, we can investigate the matter and send them notice on your…
Sometimes when you log into cPanel or webmail, you encounter this error, “Your IP address has changed. Please log in again”. You may retry log in but cPanel logs you out. This is for security reasons. cPanel remembers your IP address and if you log in from another IP address…
In cPanel, from ‘Preferences’ section, go to ‘Contact Information’ page that contains account notification settings. By default you will receive notification via email in following cases: Your contact email address changes. Your preference for contact email address change notifications is disabled. Your account approaches its disk quota. Any of your…
If you’ve used Softaculous to install several different programs onto your account, you can easily manage all of those programs from the Scripts Installations page. Log into your cPanel Under the Software/Services heading, click the Softaculous icon In the top menu, click the Script Installs link You are now on…
Yes, you can install more than one program on your account. You can install programs onto subdomains, addon domains, and in separate folders.
- What Action Will Be Taken on DMCA Notice?
- What is DMCA Take Down Notice and How To File It
- Fix cPanel Login Error “Your IP address has changed. Please log in again.
- Can I add more users under my account?
- From where can I manage notification email settings for my account?
- Is my account safe?
- How to manage software installed using Softaculous?
- Can I install more than one program on my account?
- What is Softaculous?
- Can I set custom filters for incoming emails?